What’s one of the best ways to protect kids from cavities? Its dental sealants. See how these dental wonders can ward off the worry of cavities.
The Proven Protection of Dental Sealants
- Cavities are extremely common in children, but you can protect your child from this dental decay by getting them dental sealants.
- Research repeatedly shows these tooth sealants are proven to be powerful, safe, and effective for kids of all ages. Dental sealants are protective coatings that are applied to the chewing surfaces of molars.
- They fill in all the crevices of a tooth to form a very strong barrier against bacteria and cavities. The procedure for getting dental sealants is extremely fast and completely painless.
- See, these tooth sealants are quickly painted on teeth by either a pediatric dentist in Baltimore or a dental hygienist.
- There is no drilling, no pain, and no stress for your child. Getting dental sealants is one of the easiest dental procedures.
- Tooth sealants offer outstanding cavity protection, but you still need to develop healthy oral hygiene habits in children to protect their teeth for a lifetime.