Brushing is the number one treatment for plague prevention. Brushing your teeth is an important part of your dental care routine. For a healthy mouth and Beautiful smile.
Here mentioned some techniques for proper brushing:
- Step 1: Start with outer and inner surfaces, and brush at a 45-degree angle in short, half tooth wide stokes against the gum line. Make sure you reach your back teeth.
- Step 2: Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Step 3: Once you get to the inside Surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle up and down strokes with the tip of brush.
- Step 4: Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Step 5: Brush your tongue in a back to front sweeping motion to remove food particles and help remove odor causing bacteria to freshen breath.