It's easy to improve your breath and keep your teeth and gums healthy at the same time. Try these simple steps to make your Mouth feel fresh and clean.
Effective Home Remedies for Bad Breath:
- If you wear dentures, remove them at night and clean to get rid of bacterial buildup from food and drink.
- Drink plenty of water and swish cool water around in your mouth. This is especially helpful to freshen “morning breath.”
- Brush after every meal and floss, preferably twice a day.
- Replace your toothbrush every two to three months.
- Arrange regular dental checkups and cleanings.
- Avoid foods that sour your breath.
- Oil pulling with coconut oil.
- Eat a teaspoon of sunflower seeds and then drink a glass of water.
- Add a pinch of baking soda in your toothpaste and use it to brush your teeth. Do it once a day.